Wednesday 11 November 2009

What do do now?

guildwarsbardcopy

I have been playing Guild Wars for about 3 years,  I have gone through all the content, I have enjoyed every mission more than once, and I have met some great people.

then came the GW burn, the GW burn is what happens when you have done all that you want to do in the game, its what happens when you realise that as this game is free to play and they are making a sequel that there is no new content on its way, sure they may shake up the PvP arena’s occasionally but as for story, lore and general content, there is nothing coming.

so, I took a break, not meaning that I stopped playing GW but I only popped in occasionally while i played LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online) and i tried a few other MMO’s but in the end, the way GW is played made it my spiritual MMO-Home.

new, after almost a year of GW not being my main game, I am back, I logged in and once more found the ‘love’ i have given my self a mission, and in doing so i have reignited my dedication to the game.

I have a few things to accomplish before GW2, and I’m in no rush.

1) Fill all my character slots with lvl 20' PvE characters. and have those character experience all of the content. (main storyline)

2) On my ‘Main’ (Laird Hex, Mesmer, badass) i intend to get all skills unlocked for every class.

3) my ‘Main’ will Capture every elite skill.

4) PvP my way to Max Kurzick title. (no FFF, that’s cheating)

anyway i will post diary style entries once a week (ish) updating you all on my experiences in game as well as my desire to find a truly great guild again

also, when i play GW i tend to jump in a little heavy so im going to be playing Spellborn as my ‘alt’ game.




No comments:

Post a Comment