Sunday 28 February 2010

An epic picture and some Myst.

okay, I have been a bad blogger recently, I’ll take that. This is partly because of real life commitments and party because of another writing project i am working on (can’t go into that right now, sorry) but i did go to the launch event for the new ATI graphics card that was at Eclipse Computer store in Coventry. imagine my shock when i ended up on their web page.

19860_362236409917_162635534917_4964402_1701455_n

I’m the grownup (not the random passing child) its just a shame that the real Predator and Alien where booked that day and we had to make do with statues made of motorcycle parts (really!)

4

This post is not all self congratulating randomness its also to let anyone who does not know that Myst Online is back!

16

 http://mystonline.com/en/

Its back, its free and its still pretty! so go and play it you don’t know what your missing (says I, who has not had chance to play it yet!)

Anyway, I’ll be blogging again properly soon and hopefully won’t miss anything that i cant catch up on, like a one day only Guild Wars level 21 day of something.




No comments:

Post a Comment