Saturday 16 October 2010

Guild Wars, an addict is never cured.

guildwarsbardcopy

hex Guild Wars. I have loved that game since the day I first slapped eyes on its loading bar. According to X-fire i have played 1,194 hours of it and that number is way off as for a good portion of my Guild Wars time I was playing without X-fire as for whatever reason it was not detecting the game correctly. whatever way you look at it though over a thousand hours is a huge amount of time for any single form of entertainment.

Recently however i have had some account issues with some mean people hacking my account (nothing was lost thankfully) so being unable to play for a week gave me the urge to play that i had not had in months (even thought without the hacking i would not have given it a second thought). last Night Mr Fish(HangmansJoe), Fleata and i loaded into the game and quested our way through some Eye of the North content (i was in it for Title Grinding) and we had a GREAT nights play.

Its strange that a game as old as guild wars is still a wonderful evenings game play and no one complained about the lack of jumping.

All in all, i think its safe to say that my love of the game ahs been fired up again and i just cant wait for GW2.

Also if anyone does not know, all those accomplishments you have in the Hall of Monuments will not be going to waste as we now know what your working towards in Guild Wars 2 thanks to THIS site.

If you want me in game I usually play ‘Laird Hex’ and am happy to play with anyone who whispers me (and has Skype)




No comments:

Post a Comment