Monday 11 January 2010

A Guild Alone

guildwarsbardcopy

Apologies all, but over the Christmas period i have had family responsibilities (the down side of being a grown up) and have not had time to write a blog but we are well into the new year and now i can get back on track.

Dont forget to check my other blogs though, i have been writing just not about guild wars.

My General Gaming blog (and a load of other stuff) is http://lairdhex.blogspot.com/

My Alternative view blog is http://rabbitholeexpress.blogspot.com/

But as your here your probably more interested in Guild Wars related blogs. and for that i have nothing. i have a mass of followers but very few comment of the blog so if there is an aspect of the game you would like to go into depth on please comment.

I am currently without a Guild in the game (got to stop joining US based ones as there is no one online at the times when i play) i am going to write a post about guild’s and all things related over the next few day.

once again, sorry for the lack of updates but I will be posting more soon.




2 comments:

  1. Hi !

    You wrote about pug some time ago.
    As you got no guild, do you play solo regularly ?

    I have no guild either because i can't commit to play regularly for the moment so i play most of the time with heroes and henchmen.
    I want to try to go "really" solo with my ranger but i'm not really good at it.
    Do you have some advice ?

    (and thanks for your blog. You made me feel like playing gw again, kind of).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's a great topic, ill write some things up when i get chance.

    and yes, i do solo (well, with heroes) allot, this is mostly due to the time restraints I have being a farther as well as a gamer.

    i think the best guilds are the social ones, the ones that wasn't people to chat to more than people to do high end content with, anyway ill write up my thoughts over the next few days. thanks for the topic idea :P

    ReplyDelete