Sunday 31 January 2010

I’m not ignoring you!

guildwarsbardcopy

Hey guys. I’m not ignoring you.

I have noticed the comments i have had on my posts but for some reason that i just can not figure out i can’t reply to comments.. there is just a big white gap where the comment window should be :(

I will try to figure it out and respond to all the comments.

for now though i would just like to clarify, i don't have an innate hatred for guilds or anything. i was asked by ‘Himemiya’ in a comment why i don’t stay in guilds.

well, i play in the mornings usually on my free days (about 8AM GMT) and most of Europe is sleeping, so i play on the American based servers, so eventually some one will ask me to join their guild, so I do…

then I’ll play at more reasonable time when there are people playing in Europe and I’ll end up joining a UK or France based guild, thinking hey, this is great,  people who play at the times i do… then i play in the AM again, and they cycle continues…

I think its all because i haven't found a really great guild in a while. if anyone does have a chatty bunch of players though do send me an invite if you see me on. after all i am still looking.

also, thanks for the comments and e-mails i do read everything even if i cant respond.

as usual, you can get me on twitter @HexDSL or on the 404 Radio Podcast. Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment